The most authoritative Spanish dictionaries by Dr. Guenrikh Turover available for in-app purchase
Full wordlist and 50 sample entries of each dictionary to preview before buying
Now you can make sure that a dictionary complies with your language level and contains all words you need before
The app allows to experience the most advanced search, learning, translation features, and then purchase any of two well-known Spanish monolingual and bilingual dictionaries with the in-app catalog:
- Spanish-Russian and Russian-Spanish Big talking dictionary. Turover edition
- Diccionario Experimental de Futuros Neologismos en Español
Search and translate features:
• Search through dictionary headwords.
• Fulltext search mode – to search for usage examples.
• List of similar words in case of misspelling.
• Wildcard Search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
• Spanish and Russian morphology module to translate words in any grammatical form.
• Look up from other applications - while working in other applications you can easily and quickly look up any desired word without leaving that application.
• Search through Favorites.
• Search history - while you are using the dictionary, it saves all looked up and viewed words/phrases in the History.
• 90 000 Spanish and Russian audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers (for Spanish-Russian and
Russian-Spanish Big talking dictionary).
• Word forms of both Russian and Spanish.
• Quick access to virtual keyboard.
• Synchronization of dictionary language with the keyboard input source.
• Favorites - to quickly access frequently searched words.
• Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort.
Dictionary compatibility: Mac OS 10.7 (Lion) and higher.
About the Author
Dr. Guenrikh Turover (born May 7, 1931), Russian and Soviet authoritative scientist and linguist, is well known for his outstanding input in Romanic languages research. He founded and headed the Department of Romanic languages Translation and Interpretations since 1962. Dr. Turover was awarded the “interprète chevronné” title of honor for a long and fruitful work as an interpreter for UNO, UNESCO, WHO and WIPO.