If you are organizing a meeting or conference with several presentations Timer4Conference is the right tool for
You plan your meeting, conference or broadcast schedule with e.g. Numbers or Excel. In the planning phase it helps to use spreadsheet features to prepare a good program for a meeting or any kind of a session with multiple contributions.
T4C imports CSV files from Numbers and gives you a graphical overview of a session. When the session is running a timer for the presenter is displayed with just the information the speaker needs to stay within the scheduled time. The session coordinator gets a graphical display how talks are deviating from the planned schedule. The session coordinator selects, starts and stops the contributions. With a new auto timing mode in version 3 one can also run predetermined sessions without coordinator intervention.
As a meeting leader you can concentrate on following the talks, T4C helps you to keep track of the session.
Features of the conference timer:
- Define sessions with a spreadsheet program or within this timer app
- Calculates and updates the session times online incl. the estimated end
- Indicates with yellow and red colour when the end of a talk is approaching
- Gives alarm (if enabled) when the time of a talk is over
- Provides a display for the speaker with essential information during a talk
- The speaker display is shown on a separate panel or screen in different sizes
- Supports touch bar of the new MacBook Pro
Supports dark mode when used on MacOS Majave and higher