XPS-to-PDF is a simple, fast and perfect way to batch convert XMLPaper Specification (XPS, *.xps) and Open XML Paper Specification(OXPS, *.oxps) documents into PDF.
In addition XPS-to-PDF offers XPS/OXPS file conversion into JPG, PNG, TIFF, Multi-Page TIFF, BMP and Plain Text formats. Also support to extracts raster images from XPS/OXPS documents. XPS-to-PDF supports JPEG, JPEG2000 and Flate image compression types along with output quality for PDF conversion.
* * * XPS-to-PDF for iOS ( iPad, iPhone and iPod ) is available on the iTunes App Store. * * *
- Converts XPS/OXPS files into PDF, JPG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, BMP and Plain Text formats.
- Extracts raster images from XPS files as JPG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, BMP.
- Batch conversion at lightning fast speed.
- XPS to Multi-Page TIFF conversion support.
XPS/OXPS to PDF CONVERSION FEATURES:
- Converts XPS to fully vector-PDF documents. Preserves text, vector graphics and raster images as editable PDF contents.
- Presereves Bookmarks (Outline).
- Preserves XPS internal and external topic hyperlinks into PDF. It automatically maintains XPS topic and page navigation links into PDF compatible annotations.
- Supports PDF conversion using JPEG, JPEG2000 and Flate image compression methods. Can set compression quality.
- Preserves metadata properties.
- Simply drag and drop out XPS file paths from conversion list in applications like Finder, Preview and other applications to start conversion. XPS-to-PDF will convert dragged XPS files into PDF at dropped destination.
XPS/OXPS to IMAGE CONVERSION/EXTRACTION FEATURES:
- Options to choose from Destination Image Types, JPEG image Quality, Image Resolution and Page Range.
- JPEG quality control. Set JPEG quality from lossless to least for JPEG and JPEG2000 image format. It allows you to control output image size and viewing quality.
- Option to convert to specified image resolution. Resolution supported for XPS to Image conversion only. Extracted images preserves original resolution of XPS documents.
SUPPORTED DESTINATION IMAGE FORMATS:
- JPEG 2000 Image (*.jp2)
- JPEG Image (*.jpg)
- PNG Image (*.png)
- TIFF Image (*.tiff)
- Multi-Page TIFF Image (*.tiff)
- Windows Bitmap Image(*.bmp)
XPS/OXPS to TEXT CONVERSION FEATURES:
- Plain text conversion option to choose from UTF8 and UTF16.
- Very flexible options to add XPS files into conversion list. Simply Drag & Drop into list or Right click Open With in Finder or Drop on "XPS-to-PDF" application to add files for export beside direct Add File/Folder buttons.
- Add XPS files recursively from subfolders into conversion list.
- An advance option to maintain source directory hierarchy at destination with converted files in respective folders. While conversion XPS-to-PDF automatically creates intermediate directories of input XPS path in target folder with converted images.
Note: XPS-to-PDF is a standalone application running natively to convert documents securely on your computer.
You can refer User Manual from menu "Help -> XPS-to-PDF Help" for any assistance Or Contact Support.
The Lite Version can only convert and extract first ten pages or first half number of pages, whichever is minimum of each XPS/OXPS document. You can upgrade to full version any time to remove all restrictions and start converting and extracting your XPS and OXPS documents into PDF, Images, Text formats without any limitations.